WTB: Opteron 165

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiliconSwitch

Limp Gawd
Like the title says, I need an opteron 165 (yes s939), preferably with the stock HS. Post what you have with stepping and price shipped.

Thank you.

Just sold mine a couple months ago to help finance my 6850 xfire upgrade. Bump for a great chip though :)

I'll be piecing out most of the rig below in the coming week or two...It hit 3ghz on air stable on my DFI CFX3200-DR mobo.

ASUS AV8R32? (forgot model) Deluxe (currently installed)

DFI CFX3200-DR (BIOS 5/23/06) (sitting around)
Opteron 165 CCBBE 0610 (334x9 : highest stable on DFI)
Zalman CNPS-9500Cu LED
OCZ Platinum EL 2 x 1gb DDR500
BFG 8800GTS 512mb
4 x 74gb Raptor RAID 0
Creative X-Fi Platinum
OCZ GameXStream 700W

Last edited:
i have a opty 170 with stock unused HS that i need to let go, if interested i can look for the stepping and post what it is.

Have an Opteron 175, A8N32-SLI, 4gb Corsair DDR (That there fancy type that lights up), and heatsink... willing to sell if interested

I've got a 165 with stock heatpipe cooler and 2x1gb sticks of corsair DDR if you're interested. I also have a dead DFI SLI-Ultra and dead Asus A8N32-SLI deluxe if you wanted them for some reason :p

If you have one, please PM me with the stepping, best OC.
(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back