WTB: Old laptop

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
I need to buy a really really old laptop...

Battery doesn't have to work, or even be included. Must run, and screen must work.

It will be running old DOS games and early windows ones so it doesn't need to be anything special besides an active matrix screen.

I've got a toshiba satellite 4060xcdt with a new battery in it (was re-built).
Comes with power cable and adapter, everything is working on it, no damage (no bad sectors, etc).

$75-100 U.S. OBO

E-mail me, [email protected]

Thanks.

its a mac, turns on and plays solitare, block breaker, risk, all Flawlessly, batteries are shot, but it works with the AC adapter

also has M$ Wurd 5.2 or something

touchpad works perfect too...

LMK if you want it just for kicks, ill give it to ya for shipping costs, fedex shouldnt be more than 10 bucks ;)

been wanting to get rid of it but only to someone who wants it :p

LMK :D

bump..

Still looking, only reason I didnt take dell_dude's offer is its an apple... :(

Also I need it to have a CD-Rom at least.

LadyMakoFox said:
bump..

Still looking, only reason I didnt take dell_dude's offer is its an apple... :(

Also I need it to have a CD-Rom at least.
Does the big Latitude (the C500) here meet the criteria, or too over-powered? ;)

bump.

Come on someone has to have an old lappy that has no battery life, and isnt used.

I have 3 (2 working) circa 1996ish NEC laptops that I am willing to let go for 20 bucks + shipping. It will have win98 on it and comes with cdrom, floppy, and working battery (I can break the battery if you realy want one with a non working battery). I will round everything up and get you details and pics if you are interested. Just shoot me a pm.

Back