WTB: nice laptop for wireless

ZeRo_C0oL

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm interested in having a nice laptop that I can carry in and around my house for internet access and diagnostics for my car. Prefer to have everything I would need to surf on my connection at home, but wireless. I guess all I really need is a wireless card, wireless router, and the laptop, right? I'm new to wireless.

I've got about $800 I can spend, and have a few things I could do as a partial trade as well. I've got an HP 5.3mp digital camera, and a pair of RayBan's that I paid $200 for. If you're interested, post up or PM me

My e-mail is adamlyon -at- cox.net

AIM is "SupuhFlyWhiteGuy" :rolleyes: :p

edowado said:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=875595&highlight=r3000z

The R3000z is a nice rugged laptop with Broadcom 54g wireless, best in its class.
If you didn't already get DSL or cable at home, your service provider can provide a wireless option, where they give you a wireless router. Or, just buy a wireless router from a store for under $50 after rebate.
Edward

Sounds like a nice laptop. I'm just getting into wireless, so unfortunately I don't know much about it.. I've never had that much of an interest in it since it never pertained to me.

Anyway, I can get a wireless router myself.. No problem.. I just wanted to make sure I don't have to buy anything additional with the laptop I purchase. In other words, no extra wireless cards or anything.

Interested in any partial trades for unrelated items?

Bump! Thought I had a deal in the making but it didn't happen. Do you guys want to sell your laptops or not? :p

Back