WTB: nForce2 w/ MCP-T

rayman2k2

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm not sure if this is allowed here, but I'm in need of an nForce2 mobo with MCP-T, meaning it has Soundstorm.

Basically, it's function will be for an HTPC but it really is a reason for me to get another boxen folding.

To put it into context, with my current tv tuner in my main rig, I record one show a week, and that show isn't even in season right now(said show is 'Lost')

Heat under SkeetMcCool8841 (haven't bought anything from someone else in about 3 years).

PM me with offers.

rayman2k2 said:
I'm not sure if this is allowed here, but I'm in need of an nForce2 mobo with MCP-T, meaning it has Soundstorm.

Basically, it's function will be for an HTPC but it really is a reason for me to get another boxen folding.

To put it into context, with my current tv tuner in my main rig, I record one show a week, and that show isn't even in season right now(said show is 'Lost')

Heat under SkeetMcCool8841 (haven't bought anything from someone else in about 3 years).

PM me with offers.

I've got a soundstorm enabled Asus board in excellent shape. It in use right now and working nicely. I need to keep the machine running, so if you can't find one any other way, perhaps you and I can work out a swap of some kind.

dekard said:
I've got a soundstorm enabled Asus board in excellent shape. It in use right now and working nicely. I need to keep the machine running, so if you can't find one any other way, perhaps you and I can work out a swap of some kind.

I really wouldn't want you to do that. Let's see what other options I get first...

rayman2k2 said:
I really wouldn't want you to do that. Let's see what other options I get first...
mine is still available.. just need a comparable swap.. (I've got a athlon xp 2200+ in there now, so if the swap was for an intel system it would have to include procs. if it was amd only we could just swap mobo's.)

dekard said:
mine is still available.. just need a comparable swap.. (I've got a athlon xp 2200+ in there now, so if the swap was for an intel system it would have to include procs. if it was amd only we could just swap mobo's.)

yeah, I'm thinking about this - I do have a socket A mobo (see sig), but I do also have a spare AXP 1600+ sitting here that I was planning on sticking in there.

I might do it, but if I'm out of town right now so I'll see whats up when I get back (on saturday)

Back