WTB: Mini-ITX AM4 Mobo [FOUND]

Status
Not open for further replies.

atarumoroboshi18

Limp Gawd
Yo, looking for the final piece in the puzzle of my new build. Got a Ryzen 1600x and a Mini-ITX case, but the Mobo I recently purchase have doesn't fit in my case. So instead of getting a different case(I like the case I purchased), I'm looking for a a Mini-ITX AM4 mobo for my Ryzen 1600x. What do you guys have?

what's the mobo you have that doesn't fit? ..maybe a trade? I have an ASRock B350 Fatal1ty Gaming ITX/ac that I run in my daughters rig .. it was in an ITX case, but when I added an RX 570 4GB to her 3600x .. it was getting too warm and moved her to my old ATX windowed case. I'm running 2 x 16GB 3000mhz stuff @ 3200mhz right now as well.
I started out with a 2200g, then upgraded to a 2700x .. and now 3600x.

https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITXac/index.asp#Overview

running latest BIOS. It will run your 1600x without issue despite the "warnings" from ASRock. Even the moderators on the ASRock forums have stated over and over that they don't know why ASRock puts those warnings on there in regards to the newer BIOS's and older CPU's except to discourage individuals from flashing their BIOS's when it's not needed.

Last edited:
I have a Gigabyte ab350n gaming wifi mini itx board I could let go! Updated to latest bios currently running a 3600x. Shoot me an offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back