WTB: Logitech G19

M a d c o w

Limp Gawd
Looking to buy one at a good price must be in good shape and fully functional and no sticky keys. So respond or PM with pictures if possible / condition and your price.

Thanks

I have 1 that I might sell if the price is right. Pm me with your offer. Like new condition with box and everything. Stickers still on the LCD too.

I have 1 that I might sell if the price is right. Pm me with your offer. Like new condition with box and everything. Stickers still on the LCD too.

Pls refer to post .. " So respond or PM with pictures if possible / condition and your price. "

Where you located

No offense Zuppy and to others. Im a business man and i like straight forward transactions. No time to play tag team in forums nor in emails. You need money and you got what I want, you tell me what it's worth cause I want it.

Mahalo

Last edited:
Your right, straight foward. But I want an offer, because I've had people offer (because they think) me 50 bucks for something worth 400+ so I don't deal with that anymore

Your right, straight foward. But I want an offer, because I've had people offer (because they think) me 50 bucks for something worth 400+ so I don't deal with that anymore

Where you located .........

Send me some pictures and will talk from there

I'm in Flushing, Queens, NY. You got an email I can send them to you? You can pm me if you want.

I'll give you $50 for it.

Back