WTB: Linksys Wireless Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasaint

[H]ard|Gawd
Tell me what you got and how much u want for it, plz no BS i got screwed recently on a purchase that didnt ever get shipped to me so i got refunded... but as it stands if you cannot ship it fast dont bother....

cheap is good, so whatever you got as long as the bastard works good im looking at a 24x7 up router...

Free Bumps always appriciated

heat and ebay as TheReprOfSorrows

I doubt you will fine a Linksys route that will work "good" for 24x7.

Linksys firmware = FTL

Have you ever heard of dd-wrt?

mate i have worked with many kinds of routers and i can tell you that linksys has a more stable platform than most of the other compeditors out there... and i have had plenty of those WRT54G models do the 24x7 work that i need. i have used a dd-wrt... but as it stands im looking to buy one of the older models cause i would assume someone would upgrade and want to sell off their old model.

personally i dont need a thread crapper i need a router....

ah i have several of these linksys wireless routers but i cant ship till monday.. good luck bump

hey if u got some for sale let me know i can wait till monday for shipping just cannot wait a week u kno what im sayin.....

tell me what u got mate

mate i have worked with many kinds of routers and i can tell you that linksys has a more stable platform than most of the other compeditors out there... and i have had plenty of those WRT54G models do the 24x7 work that i need. i have used a dd-wrt... but as it stands im looking to buy one of the older models cause i would assume someone would upgrade and want to sell off their old model.

personally i dont need a thread crapper i need a router....

Yeh the 54g is excellent I have two one at home and one at my store. I just sold my store and took the router home, if the new owner does not cry fowl i will look you up to see if you still need one. I want to give it a couple of days

If you still need one, shoot me a PM.

I have Linksys WRT54g v3.0
It however has had bad flash done to it. Would have to flash it back to original. $5+ shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back