WTB: Laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick1o1

Limp Gawd
I am looking for a laptop.

-Core i3 or i5 prefered, will take a look at i7(but will most likely be too expensive)
-HD size really not important to me
-I dont game a lot, i do play stuff like batman('so I dont think a high end graphics card is necessary
-Portability and up to a 15.6 inch screen, nothing bigger sorry.
-HDMI port needed, but not a deal breaker

For my son, its going to be a xmas present so looking for one now!

Thanks and let me know what you got!

Lol Mr34727 you got me! Still it is for my son, even though I will probably be on it most of the time :). Gotta love xmas excuses!

Last edited:
Bump for ya. How much you willing to invest? I'd imagine somewhere around $450 to $500 minimum for an i3 system.

^well max probably $500. To be honest I will try to talk you down a little lol!

I don't think that a i3 would be that much, I have seen some good deals on i7s on here for $600 and $575, so I was hoping an i5 would be lower!

Dang, still a little bit low for me. I've dropped my lenovo to $550 w/8gb and $525 w/4gb ram. Who knows, maybe mine with drop again in a few days and be closer to what you are willing to pay?

Bump

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back