WTB: laptop CPU blower fans

cdoublejj

Gawd
my supply of old laptop cpu blower fans is empty and they like $9+ shipped a piece on ebay, looking to buy in mutiples/lots or else i'm about to start tearing through laptop grave yards

Do you just need the fan or the whole assembly? You can get packs of "3d printer" blowers for cheap. Just have to make sure the voltage is what you want since they come in a variety of voltages from 5-24v.

hadn't thought of that! just looked it up, the mouth on them is too small. i only want the fans, make or model doesn't matter i chop, screw and glue how ever i need it. they are generally 5v or 12v so make model of laptop that they come form tends to not matter.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
the 50mm is tad to small and the 60mm is too phat and has too small of a mouth. bought a pair of 50mms anyways but, still looking for a small lot of of 5 to 10 or so laptop blower fans. we'll see if these 50mm are small as they look

that things has a wierdly shaped mouth but, i'm to grab a pair for $6 i can't complain too much! even more so if they don't croak after a year EDIT: $10 and found some slightly better deals

odds are slim someone here has scapped a bunch of laptops. i think i'll go ahead do that my self and harvest other goodies but, i'm still down to a buy a small lot if anyone has any

here's how i use them

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/asrock-x570d4i-2t/154306/289?u=cdoublejj

Last edited:
Back