WTB: Intel i7 CPU + MOBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lestat0521

Limp Gawd
FOUND!

Please send me what you have and the price you are asking.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
geeze its been a few years since i have been looking at this stuff, i didn't realize there were two flavors. I would like an i7, im guessing either socket would be fine. its just for photo editing, light gaming once in a great while.

thanks for the question.

-Chris

geeze its been a few years since i have been looking at this stuff, i didn't realize there were two flavors. I would like an i7, im guessing either socket would be fine. its just for photo editing, light gaming once in a great while.

thanks for the question.

-Chris

i7 is branding just like Pentium or Celeron and the i7 branding spans sockets 1366, 1156, 1155, and 2011. You may want to post your budget since that would eliminate a couple of the options.

I have an i7-920 with an Asus motherboard and 6GB of Tri-Channel Ram I would sell fairly cheap. I actually have a matching HAF932 Black Advanced and a water cooling loop from XSPC that could go with it for a pretty cheap package deal. It runs perfectly, just bit on a microcenter deal and have the extra rig sitting around. Either way, let me know :) PM is best, these threads disappear so fast.

good call. Looking to spend <$350.

I would like something on the newer side, 1155 or 2011 from the looks of it.

I had bought a maximus V extreme back and june and never used it. Would you be interested in my 5GHz 2600K with maximus iv extreme and 4GB ram for $350 shipped? (sig rig)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back