WTB: HP TOUCHPAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick1o1

Limp Gawd
I am looking for what the title says. I tried to get in the sale today, but missed out on the 16gigs so I am actively looking for a 16gb touchpad, hopefully it already dual boots with android, but if not, I could do it myself anyways.

Thanks! Let me know what you got.

Actually that one is one of the better priced units, since it would have cost $100+19+79 for what that guy is offering. Some people are getting that amount for just the touchpad, so to get the acc kit with it is decent.

Actually that one is one of the better priced units, since it would have cost $100+19+79 for what that guy is offering. Some people are getting that amount for just the touchpad, so to get the acc kit with it is decent.

Is the Bluetooth keyboard that much?

My buddy has one he is selling.. PM me how much you are willing to pay and ill pass it on to him.. funny.. he just mentioned today he was going to sell it.

EDIT: My buddy said he would do 225$ shipped for his 32gb with protector cover... PM me if interested. It's mint since he hardly ever had time to use it.

Bump!

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back