WTB: HP Elite L2201x

chx

Gawd
I really would like to have this monitor but it's hard to come by. Please take into consideration I am in Canada.

Edit: I found one on Craigslist the owner was willing to mail here. Let's hope it works out.

Last edited:
There are a few available on eBay but they are not keen on shipping here :/

I am travelling with an LCD monitor for years now and always trying to find a better solution. The basic requirement is a vaguely 20-ish inches 1080p monitor. For a while, I needed to check my monitors in but then I found a good deal on eBay on a used Sharp LL-S201A and that's carry on sized so I have that. And then I found this backpack which can fit both my laptop and the monitor and yet it is carry on size for all the carriers I care about. And it is 510mm high so actually a little bigger than that Sharp would fit and the HP is only 506.5mm -- perfect. Also, the HP has an external brick -- always good to separate the weight a little. I often check in a small duffle, the brick can go in there. Obviously this makes it one of the lightest 21.5"/22" monitor. The thinness is just a bonus but one that I really like: it leaves more space in the backpack. There's nothing like it as far as I am aware. And, I couldn't buy one earlier because it's so backpack dependent and I just got this one. Some people have problems with the DisplayPort - not me, I am a ThinkPad T420 (OK, T420s hacked to full HD from next week) fanatic.

Also? I already figured out a VESA mount for it :D Posted here Would two M4 screws hold up 2kg? • /r/DIY

Last edited:
Back