WTB: GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Waterblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebulous

[H]ard|Gawd
As the title states: Looking for a waterblock for my Evga GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Hybrid. Purchased this card from a great member here and it's a fantastic card, but the lowly 120mm AIO gets severely heat saturated while heavy gaming and can't keep up. I added a 140mm fan with a 140mm/120mm adapter to help, but it needs some better cooling because it's quite the heater!

Let me know. PP at the ready

Heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/28517/to

Last edited:
Might want to look at selling the 1080ti you have and picking up a water cooled 1080ti. There is one listed on here right now. It's getting more difficult to find blocks for older cards.

Might want to look at selling the 1080ti you have and picking up a water cooled 1080ti. There is one listed on here right now. It's getting more difficult to find blocks for older cards.

Yeah, that's not going to work for me. I really like this card and I know it's going to be difficult to find a block, but not impossible. I just found a Bykski block on ebay, but figured I'd check here and give my [H] brothers a chance to make some money first. The Bykski block will be my last resort.

I have the 360mm AIO which was previously used for Titan Pascal.
Really don't want to go the AIO route. I already have a secondary 480mm rad which I will be adding to my loop. Thanks tho.

hey i think i have one, its the ek-fc1080 gtx ti ftw3 waterblock - its in the box and everything, lemme know if this is what you want, i never used it

hey i think i have one, its the ek-fc1080 gtx ti ftw3 waterblock - its in the box and everything, lemme know if this is what you want, i never used it
You sir have pm!

*Edit* FOUND!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back