WTB: gtx 1080ti, 1080 or even 1070 for my HTPC Also Asus Dark Hero

LGabrielPhoto

2[H]4U
Hello.
I need a new gpu as my old 1060 died on me but of course finding a gpu at non scalper prices locally is impossible.
I would take one of the above in the listed order of preference.

Also looking for an Asus X570 Dark Hero.

Thanks!

Last edited:
What prices are you looking for?
Well certainly not scalper prices but dont have a price in mind, just looking for offers and hoping for the best. Just need the one card for my HTPC and the Dark Hero to replace my Hero Wifi and be done with upgrades..well, unless I decided to replace my cooler at the same time I replace the mobo. It never ends, does it? LOL

I have an EVGA 1070 and MSI 1080. You confused me with the non scalper pricing, prices are what they are at the moment.

hey, i've got a 1080ti FE if you want it. it came with a pre-built system that i bought and then i ended up buying another 1080ti for $625 that had an accelero cooler on it (i love these coolers). i'm looking to get my $625 back so it can be a trade-for-trade at the end of the day. cover my cost, fees, and whatever shipping method you want and it's yours. overall it's still in great condition. the username in the picture is my reddit handle. i offered it as a trade on reddit but the guy ghosted me.

my heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/83784/to

Back