WTB: GBA SP Game Boy Advance SP AGS-101

thecrafter

I have LOVED the Cock for
Hi, I'm looking for a GBA SP:

• Must be model AGS-101 (not 001)
  • Must be in mint condition, and by mint I mean no scratches or smudges
  • Includes Charger

Looking to pay $50 shipped to Illinois

OR REGULAR GAME BOY ADVANCED GLACIER (CLEAR) OR WHITE COLOR. BUT AGAIN MUST BE MINT CONDITION WITH NO SCRATCHES. $25 shipped for regular GBA

Last edited:
Thanks but I'm looking for a complete one, and specifically the 101 model

Just out of curiosity why do you want a specific model? Are you trying to use a flash cart or something, and it only works with that model?

GLWS :)

Just out of curiosity why do you want a specific model? Are you trying to use a flash cart or something, and it only works with that model?

GLWS :)

AGS-101 has a superior backlit screen.

I have a Glacier Version of the Normal GBA. Even comes with a case :D. I will check it out when I get home

right now I remember, the one with three different levels of brightness. The lowest level is brighter than the "ON" setting on the original GBA SP if I recall correctly. My friend's little brother had one years ago.

GLWS

right now I remember, the one with three different levels of brightness. The lowest level is brighter than the "ON" setting on the original GBA SP if I recall correctly. My friend's little brother had one years ago.

GLWS

I think the AGS-101 only has two levels, not three. Bright and brighter, don't believe it can be turned off completely. AGS-001 has off and on, on being less bright than the regular bright on the newer model.

I hear you can even use the newer model in the sun and see everything well, whereas with the original SP you can't

Last bump. Bidding on a couple on ebay tomorrow if no bites through here

Back