WTB: Gamecube Component Cables

d2thez

Gawd
I was hoping to buy some Gamecube component cables for less than Nintendo's crappy $30 asking price. Please help me out!!

what kinda cables do you need??? from gamecube to TV cable or what? power cable??

i think he means component cables as in the ones that hook into the back of a HDTV.

but d2thez, i went to a local store today and then came back home to check on nintendo's site and noticed that they both were sold out.
must be a hot item

They are only available from Nintendo themselves, unless you have some special local store.

I was just hoping to get them used from somebody on here a bit cheaper.

Bump for you and just make sure your gamecube has the appropriate connector (Nintendo stopped putting the digital a/v out on newer gamecubes)

Well thanks for the bumps. And my Gamecube does have the connector. I got it the day the Gamecube launched. :)

Oh geez, is there mo one out there who can help me? This forum moves so fast people can't even see this post for more than a few minutes.

I think the people who have 'em wanna keep them... have you checked eBay?

yeah these are harder to find because they are only avail from nintendo. they are a nice quality. what prevents people from making them is that the connector isnt used on any other system.

try ebay dood :)

and enjoy gamecube in progressive. you HAVE to try out metroid prime2 and f-zero in widescreen :) so goddamn good looking :) f-zero especially, its so diff playing it in widescreen progressive :)

Back