WTB: Doom 3 .. will pay $25 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlooop

Gawd
I am offering paypal $25 for a new or used version of Doom 3 for PC shipped to zip code 22903.

I will only buy an unregistered version of doom 3. I dont need the box. I just need a working unscratched and unregistered version of the game.

Please PM with offers.

let me get this right....you want to buy a unregistered version of doom3, for less than half of retail?

acascianelli said:
let me get this right....you want to buy a unregistered version of doom3, for less than half of retail?

Theres no harm in askin so if you dont have anything to offer him dont post or PM him if you have to say anything about

acascianelli said:

Ebay has the OEM versions for 23shipped

$23 shipped on ebay huh? cheapest i see right now is about $40 after those low low shipping charges.

What is this
then?

Looks like an oem version to me

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
something about that just seems shady, hes talking about security checks, and he sais he'll refund a lost game in big red letters, but afterwards says that if you dont get insurance, you get no refund.

i'll give ya an oem version, with hand written lables and everything, i have lots of sharpies :rolleyes:

man thats a pirated addition if ive ever seen one someone should alert ebay.....well maybe not cause ebay sucks with there super high fees screw them :) but think about the poor inocent souls getting it.

then again im probablly wrong it just seems wierd to me.

zlooop said:
What is this
then?

Looks like an oem version to me

please go ahead and purchase the pirated copy you dipshit. did you happen to read that it's being shipped from overseas? uhh, perhaps from china? russia?

as for my name calling :eek: :eek: :eek:

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
masterxfob said:
please go ahead and purchase the pirated copy you dipshit. did you happen to read that it's being shipped from overseas? uhh, perhaps from china? russia?

as for my name calling :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ok, asshole, fuck off.

This was an offer to buy. Not an offer to annoy me with posts that have no relevance to me buying anything. Thank you and ignore.

probably "OEM copy" from china.... like those "OEM" DVD's...... (those DVDs with Chinese subtitles for about $2 to 3 at max....)

if i were you, i wouldnt get this version... spend little bit more... or wait for awhile... somebody might sell theirs for 'bout 25 bux in couple of weeks... :)

jkbear11 said:
probably "OEM copy" from china.... like those "OEM" DVD's...... (those DVDs with Chinese subtitles for about $2 to 3 at max....)

if i were you, i wouldnt get this version... spend little bit more... or wait for awhile... somebody might sell theirs for 'bout 25 bux in couple of weeks... :)

Well i dont need the game for another 2 weeks so it doesnt really matter to me when I get it.

yea, definatly wait a while to get it, dont buy from that shady ebay guy.

That auction does sound fishy. If you look he accepts money orders but not checks and for money orders he says he wants it maild to his texas home address... and that he lives in texas... although he will not be shipping from the us. Also he says his paypal address is some hotmail address. I I were Paypal I'd never allow free web account, but since I'm not, I'd never give a transfer to anyone whit a free mail account. Always insist upon a ISP email address and or something live goverment/education/Military. Send messages to it and confirm its the same person.

To poke more holes in this, just how big can the manula be? and where is the cdkey located? even Microsoft has Coa type deals where th cd is sealed ontop of the manual. Its small light and easy to search. Take notice too and pay attention to the section that says:
"If you buy more than 1 item from us , shipping fee will be $5.00 for each additional item as long as they are shipped at the same time "

anyway I'm done talking about something I can't even get.

^^^

and

I emailed the guy from ebay and this is what I got:

This is new Asian version from sealed box.

Asian box&manaul are no need for you.

All is in English when you play and you can play online without any problem.

Thanks

hmmm..

since what your looking for seems to be the same thing being sold on ebay, please go there.

flamers and name callers tend to get nowhere here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back