WTB: Cisco Meraki equipment (MX65 / MX64)

zer0gravity

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello,

Also, looking to see if anyone is selling other Meraki equipment. I'm working with a nonprofit and trying to get some better networking for them on the cheap!

I currently have 3x switches / 3x WAPS, but really need MX devices.

Looking for anyone who has completed their CMNA (Meraki) and wants to sell their MX bundle. MX64/MX65 - MR33 - MS220P + 3 year lic.

Shoot me a PM!

Thanks!

If you can get in contact with sales, they might be able to get you some special pricing for non-profits. We have done that for one of our clients through our Meraki rep at work.

just throwing this out there i have a BNIB tz300 sonicwall avail for about 30% of retail price. just throwing that out there.

They actually have Dell/ sonicwall equipment right now....haha. I'll probably sell it once I take it out ;)

how dare you.

lol jk funny how everyone looks at thing differently, i couldn't wait to get the meraki mx84 and the switch stuff out of my last clients office, where as you feel the same about the Sonicwall stuff. thankfully Dell let it go back to the right people,

GL with the search.

how dare you.

lol jk funny how everyone looks at thing differently, i couldn't wait to get the meraki mx84 and the switch stuff out of my last clients office, where as you feel the same about the Sonicwall stuff. thankfully Dell let it go back to the right people,

GL with the search.

Agree!

Back