WTB: Car Audio: MP3 Head Unit

QuakeCon

Gawd
I'm looking to buy a decent MP3/WMA playing head unit for my car. Does anybody have anything of this nature for sale?
I've tried to use the search function, but much to my dismay it has been disabled. Is there any word on why this was done?

i have a full kenwood music keg with a 20gig drive and the newest software plusa a kenwood top of the line head unit with cd player that also plays mp3 cds.

i will give you more info if yo wish and the unit is only availible because i'm get just bought a new car.

brian

I have a clarion pro audio DXZ735MP only reason im selling is because my tailshaft housing has split in half, and i need about 350$ asap id sell for 115$ shipped its about 8 months old only thing thats wrong with it is the trim ring is missing.

I am interested in both of your units. Wirelesscto, how much do you need for yours? Do you have product numbers? Feel free to catch me on AOL Instant Messenger. My screen name is PapaSmurfReturns.

Do you have a price range? I'm selling my Alpine CDA-9815 for $370 with a 3 year extended warranty.

Is it the CityAdvantage warranty from Circuit City?
$370 is a nice chunk of change, would I be able to knock any of that price off via trades?

It's a Philips Priority Service Plan that I got at the online store that sold it. I'm not really looking for any trades because I have to get a replacement unit. I'm getting bored with this one. :D

Anybody else have anything?
Wirelesscto has a $1300 system and orvil01 doesn't want to sell his head unit any more.

Back