WTB: Athlon Barton XP-M 2600+

spinky

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking for an Athlon Barton XP Mobile Processor rated at 2600+ 1.45V which is able to run at 2.6Ghz real clockspeed with less than 1.9VCore, will need it shipped to Malaysia, pay via CC Paypal, i will pay first prior to shipment provided you have references. Offering $50-$60 shipped insured, price i pay will depend on the age of the CPU, condition of the CPU, the overclockability, warranty if any etc.

PM me with the details. screenshot of the CPU speed, vcore highly preferred. your references, your expected price. my references is available upon request. Make me an offer i can't refuse.

bump, anybody upgrading to 64bit loveness want to send their Socket A baby to me? promise i'll take good care of it.

spinky said:
Looking for an Athlon Barton XP Mobile Processor rated at 2600+ 1.45V which is able to run at 2.6Ghz real clockspeed with less than 1.9VCore, will need it shipped to Malaysia, pay via CC Paypal, i will pay first prior to shipment provided you have references. Offering $50-$60 shipped insured, price i pay will depend on the age of the CPU, condition of the CPU, the overclockability, warranty if any etc.

PM me with the details. screenshot of the CPU speed, vcore highly preferred. your references, your expected price. my references is available upon request. Make me an offer i can't refuse.

Hrm..best I can do is I have some bartons that hit 2400mhz, sorry :(

Rob

thanks for the offer rob, kind of you. spinky needs a processor, i pay fast so no hassle deal, come on!

Spink, get with me in PM......I think we can work something out. I'm getting ready to liquidate all my XP stuff......bump for you.

Back