WTB: Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 & Noctua NF-F12/S12A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious_Styles

Supreme [H]ardness
Hello everyone the title pretty much says it all. Please PM me if you have one and we will see if we can agree on a price. Box and accessories is a plus but not a deal breaker.

Have a Z77 Extreme4 if you're willing to drop down a step (I understand, from experience, that working Z77 boards are pretty hard to find).

Have a Z77 Extreme4 if you're willing to drop down a step (I understand, from experience, that working Z77 boards are pretty hard to find).

I appreciate that but that's actually what I have now. I really just want to do a small upgrade, mainly for the better heatsinks on the vrms and a few other features.

Not sure if it's something you'd be interest in, but Intel DZ77GA-70K boards can be found new on eBay for like $80. Been happy with mine.

Not sure if it's something you'd be interest in, but Intel DZ77GA-70K boards can be found new on eBay for like $80. Been happy with mine.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll be sure to check it out. Was OCing good on it? In this site's review they seemed to have some difficulties with it.

Got up to 4.6GHz without too much trouble with my 2500K. Apparently early BIOS on these boards was really bad.

Roger. Also any idea on why almost all the ebay boards are refurbs? Did a lot of these have reliability problems?

I think they got them in big lots from somewhere and aren't allowed to sell them as new.

Had mine for like 6 months, never had any problems with it.

I have a few extra Noctua's around here. PM me how many and what you would pay. They should have original boxes and accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back