WTB Android Phone......Various models OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

narsbars

2[H]4U
Looking for a dead minimum of an S7 or equivalent If it is as old as an S7 must have a recent battery.
Should be originally Verizon. I have an iPhone 5 if anyone has any use for it as trade.
Here is the Kicker, Top dollar $135.00 shipped. PPal goods and services. Needs a 9 of 10 screen, don't care about color or scratches on the case.

Pixel 32gb, was a Verizon phone.
Paid off.
Been using it on Fi.

Interested?

I need a Verizon compatible set. What is the original carrier of the G6? Depends on price, I was hoping to find an S8.
Let me know.

if you're still looking I've got a near perfect condition Galaxy S8+ for you. has original box, receipt, headphones and charger.

edit: yes it's verizon and the esn is clean.I upgraded to the S10+.

Last edited:
Have some S8s at work that are Google account locked we are trying to fix. If that doesn't matter to you I can get a price.

I might try one if the price was right. Sounds like a real pain to try to unlock and I don't want to blow much if I can't fix it.
Let me know.
Thanks

Have some S8s at work that are Google account locked we are trying to fix. If that doesn't matter to you I can get a price.
We figured out how to unlock them. They are otherwise good condition though and probably going to be listed higher than you were looking for. Have a ton of Samsung A or Samsung J and LG phones as well as Xperias.

Still trying. S8, S8+, G7, Pixel, and glad to read the reviews of anything else you might have.

Starting to watch my current phone die, so if you have some other phones please let me know. If you have other brands, OK and if you have A and J series Samsungs please let me know what series, A3, 4, 8 etc.
Thanks.

Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

i have a pixel 128gb with unlocked bootloader. screen is good, phone is scratched up. Camera is not so perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back