WTB: AMD FX-8370, 8350 or 8320 CPU...

mvmiller12

[H]ard|Gawd
... as an inexpensive upgrade to a Plex server currently running an AMD Phenom II 1090t. Motherboard can run FX CPUs, and used to have an 8320 in it.

I have a whole rig with 8350 black, Crosshair V MB, H100i, 16 gig. The cooler is probably too heavy to ship but also have a Hyper 212 EVO. I want to at least move the MB and CPU together, if interested we can talk. At any rate BUMP and good luck.

I have a whole rig with 8350 black, Crosshair V MB, H100i, 16 gig. The cooler is probably too heavy to ship but also have a Hyper 212 EVO. I want to at least move the MB and CPU together, if interested we can talk. At any rate BUMP and good luck.

How much are you asking for just the mainboard and CPU, then? I have RAM and a liquid cooler for it already...

I have a 8350 you can have for 40 bucks shipped to ya if you want it. Just the cpu no cooler or anything just to be clear tho.

Still want to know more about your bundle of stuff here. I may have an interested buyer for it, depending on what you are asking.

Let me know what you need to know. Sorry to be late but had an accident on Wednesday and was out of service.

Sorry to hear about your accident. Holidays seem to bring that out on people more than otherwise :(

Back