WTB: 775 Mobo, 4GB DDR2, 260gtx

SpoogeMonkey

2[H]4U
I am building my son a new pc for school and looking to buy a 775 mobo for an old e6420 I have. (Or if you have a cpu a little better on the cheap I might want that too.) Doesn't have to be fancy, just basic oc'ing options. Also need 4gb ddr2 800 ram. Combo on NE is ~$100 but I'd rather help someone out than give my $$'s to a retailer right now.

Not as pressing but also looking for a 260gtx for myself and give my son my current vid card.

Thanks for looking.

***UPDATE*** Looking into possibly going full upgrade to i7 system so considering offers on 920 cpu/mobo/ram as well. If you have any of the above let me know. And thanks to everyone whos offered so far...I'll get pm's out to you.

Last edited:
i have an EVGA gtx260 and 4gb of Corsair XMS 800mhz Ram.. make me an offer. Neither have been OC'd

i have a new from RMA asus p5n32 sli, brand new still in bag.
its a older model but its still SLI goodness ready.
its still a very high end board, feature rich board in my opinion. dual lan, usb, esata, raid, sli, heatpipe cooling
(i think i have the backplate too ,A PLUS!!)
also has enough OC options to play with.

also have 4x 1gb ddr2- 800 samsung sticks

i can do a package deal. 90 shipped. for all of it.
then you just plug in your cpu and your good to go.
pretty good bargain. just the memory is already about 35-45$

I have a basically brand new eVga GTX 260 core 216 Superclocked card I had in SLI as the secondary card for about a month I bought it from MWave for $240.00 3 months ago I will let it go for $120.00 but you pay the shipping to your location probably $10.00 or so...

Mobo: Abit IX38 Quad GT
CPU: Q6600 GO Lapped
Ram: G.Skill (2x2GB) Model#:F2-8000CL5D-4GBPQ
$200.00 shipped

Shipping is to CONUS, payment by PayPal Non-cc and shipped to confirmed address only.
My heat is: MetalRacer

Back