WTB: 4GB DDR3L/1333 or 1600 laptop RAM

sinisterDei

[H]ard|Gawd
Hiya!

Basically, what I want to buy is this: https://www.newegg.com/patriot-4gb-204-pin-ddr3-so-dimm/p/N82E16820220864

It's for an emulator box, and I've already got one of the memory sticks that I linked. It's running at 1333 though. 4GB is probably enough, but I've got an open slot so I'm willing to double it for cheap if someone has some RAM laying around.

The thing is, as far as I can tell the stupid mini-PC system I'm using simply refuses to boot with any form of dual-rank memory. Basically, if the memory you have got has 8x ram chips on a single side of the memory, then it doesn't seem to work with my system. I've got a bunch of 2R memory, including matching sets of 4GB sticks, and they simply don't work in this system. I've got lots of 2GB 1R memory and it all works, and this one stick of 4GB 1R memory and it works. I can mix a 2GB 1R and the 4GB 1R and it works, giving me 6, but I'd rather have 8.

SO, if you've got 4GB of 1R DDR3L/1333 or 1600 hanging around and want to get rid of it for a song, shoot me a price please!

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back