WOW This is a beautiful piece of machinery

Very nice. I'll probaly be picking one up if it's reasonably priced.

ahh looks nice.. man when are they going to come out with something like that but with a full color display, almost like a standard lcd. I know it would be a lot more expensive but sure would look sweet :D

Originally posted by Techx
ahh looks nice.. man when are they going to come out with something like that but with a full color display, almost like a standard lcd. I know it would be a lot more expensive but sure would look sweet :D

You know somebody would use it as a mini-monitor.... that'd be sick.

Originally posted by phasmatis_nox
You know somebody would use it as a mini-monitor.... that'd be sick.

I dont want one till I see a hardware+software solution, where the hardware in the controller tells the computer (the ibm pc that is) what the temps are, then the pc displays them on a customizable screen (kinda like alotta ppl do with thier vfds...only alot more sophisticated). But anything else can go onto the screen as well, or you can plug in a vfd or whatever....

In other words I want a USB fan controller and software capable of running a usb/serial/composite/whatever display. Having it all in one box would be double convenient. :p

Tt made something that did not burn my eyes!

I bet those buttons are very light CHROMED PLASTIC though. chromed plastic photographs well but looks and feels cheap when you see it in real life.

Originally posted by DeFex
Tt made something that did not burn my eyes!

agreed. most of the products looks like crap, but this one looks great

the lettering on the button should be illuminated like the car stereos. that would rock!

Originally posted by braidman
I dont want one till I see a hardware+software solution, where the hardware in the controller tells the computer (the ibm pc that is) what the temps are, then the pc displays them on a customizable screen (kinda like alotta ppl do with thier vfds...only alot more sophisticated). But anything else can go onto the screen as well, or you can plug in a vfd or whatever....

In other words I want a USB fan controller and software capable of running a usb/serial/composite/whatever display. Having it all in one box would be double convenient. :p

Not sure what you mean here. Matrix Orbital makes nice lcd screens that have gpu (general purpose outputs) run with lcdc these can control the fan on and off. Only problem is that it doesnt control the voltage so no fan speed selections.

how about a review that maybe has like some details?

and preforably a website that works in opera and dosent make me have to open internet explorer :rolleyes:

i dont really care since they are too bright and look like a freaken car radio, except more pointless... anyway dosent work for those of us that like the clean stealthed look :p

nice, but for what thell probably charge for it, i can build a nice LCD/Fanbus combo, to my specs

I'm about to order mine as we speak. Really nice piece of equipment, I like it more than that aerogate II or whatever.

Back