Would this 40" LCD be good for watching Directv and PS2?

yes.

that screen is all I could dream of for gaming.

ps2 online+40" lcd=:eek:

its probebly a few thousand dollars...... do you really think that for that much money you wouldnt get something good enough to play ps2 on? itll be a great monitor. not exactly my choice, but since u apparently have money to blow, than go for it. i didnt feel like reading all the specs (its late) just make sure that its refresh speed is fast enough.

Originally posted by jamestime88
its probebly a few thousand dollars...... do you really think that for that much money you wouldnt get something good enough to play ps2 on? itll be a great monitor. not exactly my choice, but since u apparently have money to blow, than go for it. i didnt feel like reading all the specs (its late) just make sure that its refresh speed is fast enough.

What should the refresh rate be?

Some guy wants to trade some wheels i have for it..

If you have large living room, I would advice you to get a projector, preferably HDTV. You will enjoy it more, but you will need darker room too. If you have it with some good speakers....I'd go for it.

Originally posted by alex_bgnet
If you have large living room, I would advice you to get a projector, preferably HDTV. You will enjoy it more, but you will need darker room too. If you have it with some good speakers....I'd go for it.
i'm probably going to put it in my bedroom.

And i'm trading something for this, so i don't have any other options.

Featuring 1280 x 768 resolution

thats pretty crappy considering its a 40" display... but if yer not going to hook it up to your comp it would prolly work fine. i would get a projector over this though...

Back