Woah! Bomberman hits the steroids and gets into S&M

I hope they just didn't take a popular name and rip off Metroid

what a makeover though!

wow.. they really butchered teh game it appears.. anyway.. because of that.. it will sell like 100x more.. sad but true

is that supposed to be bomberman like snes bomberman? I got Generations on gamecube and i don't like it that much. Bomberman 2 on snes is definatley my favorite. i hope they don't try and make a story mode for this one.

JonnyK said:
is that supposed to be bomberman like snes bomberman? I got Generations on gamecube and i don't like it that much. Bomberman 2 on snes is definatley my favorite. i hope they don't try and make a story mode for this one.

Unfortinitly they have made a story, it says he's an android trying to escape from an underground maze, they also said it was 95% completed.

Me and my friends still play Bomberman Online (not online) for the DC and all I can say is: wtf???

I bust out my Turbo GRAFX 16 and play BomberMan in all his glory.

I know BomberMan. I Turbo-Tap'd BomberMan.

You sir, are NOT BomberMan.

What do you all know about Bomberman 5 gold edition :D Arguably the best multiplayer game ever made :) (for the time) I still play it with my little bro.

The Saturn version of Bomberman reached its prime.

"uhh hello, I was told I could find bomberman here, do you mind pointing me in the correct direction"

Back