Witcher 3 & Arkham Night Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

madFive

metal[H]ead
$25 each. Paypal Preffered. PM me for info.

Purchased GTX 970 from Microcenter, now I have codes. Already pre-ordered TW3, don't care about B:AN. And I have no idea how these codes work, but I think they are redeemable on GoG (I've never used GoG, so don't ask me anything about that). And I have no idea if there is any kind of check to see if you have a qualifying NVidia product or to check your hardware etc. Purchase at your own risk; I recommend researching how to use these codes before buying.

The email from microcenter says:
"Code may be used once. Not for resale. Code will expire on 5/31/15. "
So act fast, and hopefully you already know the requirements and procedures for using these codes.

Someone please let me know if I shouldn't be trying to sell these here. Looks like plenty of others are, so hopefully it's ok.

I believe the batman code should be a Steam game. I definitely want it if so.

$25 each. Paypal Preffered. PM me for info.

Purchased GTX 970 from Microcenter, now I have codes. Already pre-ordered TW3, don't care about B:AN. And I have no idea how these codes work, but I think they are redeemable on GoG (I've never used GoG, so don't ask me anything about that). And I have no idea if there is any kind of check to see if you have a qualifying NVidia product or to check your hardware etc. Purchase at your own risk; I recommend researching how to use these codes before buying.

The email from microcenter says:
"Code may be used once. Not for resale. Code will expire on 5/31/15. "
So act fast, and hopefully you already know the requirements and procedures for using these codes.

Someone please let me know if I shouldn't be trying to sell these here. Looks like plenty of others are, so hopefully it's ok.

It's perfectly fine to sell the Nvidia codes. They will have an address of something like redeem.nvidia.com I think thats what it was when I redeemed mine. It should be on the coupon you have. Keep in mind they do not go for full retail value. Most people have been selling them for around $28/game. Do a search on here and you will see that I am not lying. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back