Windows 8 Flash player / Firefox Crash

dremic

Supreme [H]ardness
anybody had an issue with flash after upgrading to windows 8?

keep getting a memory cannot be written error

Where do you get this error, in firefox? Are you on the latest version of Firefox? Do you have the latest Video drivers, and flash version (I assume you just installed this stuff so probably yes, but it's always good to make sure.) Might also want to try disabling all background programs, any kind of system utilities, etc. temporarily to see if one of them is conflicting..

Where do you get this error, in firefox? Are you on the latest version of Firefox? Do you have the latest Video drivers, and flash version (I assume you just installed this stuff so probably yes, but it's always good to make sure.) Might also want to try disabling all background programs, any kind of system utilities, etc. temporarily to see if one of them is conflicting..

its actually my fathers PC. could be the video drivers. I will try that tonight. he hasnt updated them since i bought and built the machine

I have experienced lots of lag with Firefox and Adobe Flash hardware acceleration on nVidia. I should be getting my 6990 back today, so we'll see if the issues are nVidia specific or something to do with Flash and Windows 8.

I have experienced lots of lag with Firefox and Adobe Flash hardware acceleration on nVidia. I should be getting my 6990 back today, so we'll see if the issues are nVidia specific or something to do with Flash and Windows 8.

this isnt even lag its just flat out crash erorr, absolutely obnoxious!

Back