windows 10 w/ 4 1080p TV's

bink

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi,
I think this is OS related and paritially video card related...Anyways. I have a dell 7040 optiplex with an ati 5570 card with a 4 - hdmi out dongle. Im driving 4 - 1080p TVs with it. In windows 7 on the machine it works perfect. Windows 10 however can only drive 2 to 3 screens. In windows 7 i can set them all to 1920x1080 60hz and they all work fine. I can only do that with 2 of the TV's in windows 10. The third will look like your on acid or something. If I set the third to 1920x1080 24hz it will come up correctly and not all trippy 1970s cartoonish. If I plug the 4th TV up I typically lose all 4 but sometimes one random one will work as expected. Ive tried multiple versions of the ati driver and all have the same issue...

Is this some kind of stupid windows 10 version thing limiting displays? Its w10 enterprise.

Any suggestions??? :(:(:(

Dont think so, probably a driver issue.
I run 8 1920x1080 screens on windows 10, but use Nvidia Quadro

The reason of the problem is in the version of the OS. Because the latest version of MS Windows where the drivers for the ATI Radeon 5570 were certified was the Windows Vista. So the graphics adapter did not work properly because of conflict of graphics adapter drivers and the OS.

Dont think so, probably a driver issue.
I run 8 1920x1080 screens on windows 10, but use Nvidia Quadro
What card?

The reason of the problem is in the version of the OS. Because the latest version of MS Windows where the drivers for the ATI Radeon 5570 were certified was the Windows Vista. So the graphics adapter did not work properly because of conflict of graphics adapter drivers and the OS.

Yea I had a feeling in the end it was probably a shitty driver...

Also I can hook up 4 1080p 24” monitors using hdmi and it works perfectly In win10...it’s when I try 1080p TVs is when it blows up. They are not 4K....

Back