Will googalplex core really kill Ageia for good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheOmniscientCreator said:
Rofl lol? j00 is t1m3-w4st3r n00b!
IBTL.
Please sir this is a serious discussion I do not take kindly to slander.

Indeed, the problem that stems from the googaplex core architechture is the limited bus and latency issues. Intel really needs to design a system that allows cores to emulate cache and just use a few of those cores to remove the need for ram. Then with that setup you could use another core (or 50) to emulate the ageia chip (or 50) and use it with near 0 latency. It really is that simple, I did this kinda stuff back with the "Playskool pwn j00 noob cpu set" back in 1st grade. Intel really needs to get on the ball.

heard from where ? And it is difficult for this to be a serious topic with out "facts" beahind the "heard" part

MrGuvernment said:
heard from where ? And it is difficult for this to be a serious topic with out "facts" beahind the "heard" part
Do you know what a googalplex is?

not really...i get the joke, but followups saying the OP is serious tends to make me want to say something that will correct any misunderstandings. i mean hell, googolplex was spelled wrong, it may have just been a newbie thats been misinformed.

an AMD infinity +1 core would beat an intel infinity +1 core because AMD does more work per CPU cycle

haha, this thread makes me laugh :)

Gob said:
Oh man, you hear that? It's the sound of a joke flying WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over your head.

the joke sucked. this thread needs to be closed before any other brain cells are sacrificed.

Darakian said:
Indeed, the problem that stems from the googaplex core architechture is the limited bus and latency issues. Intel really needs to design a system that allows cores to emulate cache and just use a few of those cores to remove the need for ram. Then with that setup you could use another core (or 50) to emulate the ageia chip (or 50) and use it with near 0 latency. It really is that simple, I did this kinda stuff back with the "Playskool pwn j00 noob cpu set" back in 1st grade. Intel really needs to get on the ball.

Priceless..............

Forget the Intel Googalplex, when it comes down to it, they'll all answer to the AMD God Architecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back