Wiimote battery life

jakuum

Limp Gawd
I'm curious as to what others are experiencing regarding Wiimote battery life. I just replaced the batteries today after about 26 hours of playtime, and after reading for a bit it seems around 30 hours or so is the norm for Wiimote battery life. Just wondering what others have experienced. I'm probably going to get NiMH rechargables later but for now the radio shack alkalines will work :).

The batteries that came with it died that same day for me. :mad: However I replaced them with Energizers and they aren't even down a bar yet! I did buy some NiMh at BB though.

My girlfriend and I have been using both remotes for, about a total of 15 hours or so and not one bar has gone down on the indicator yet...

i changed mine after about 30 hours... not too shabby, but i'm going to look into rechargables.

I've had mine since launch day and now my first wiimote has 0 bars. :( maybe about 2-3 hours a day for a week. Going to put in the recharge batts now.

Get rechargeables... I can't believe there are still people that don't have them

CodeX said:
Get rechargeables... I can't believe there are still people that don't have them
All my stuff (minus the single tv remote I have that uses AAA batteries) has a rechargeable battery built in or can be plugged right into the wall. Saves a lot of hassle...

Yeah, the Wiimotes are already expensive. I don't get why they just didn't go the way of 360/PS3 and make 'em rechargeable? :confused:

It took about 45 hours or so for mine to die out. Those are on the batteries that came with it.

makshim said:
Yeah, the Wiimotes are already expensive. I don't get why they just didn't go the way of 360/PS3 and make 'em rechargeable? :confused:
the 360 isnt rechargeable.. you have to buy the recharger

thats what the Wii does have as well.. i believe its out

Back