Wii replacement controllers

The Lurker

Fully [H]
I'll admit, this is becoming a headache. I need to buy 3 Wii controllers with motion and I can't decided if I should buy the third party ones on Amazon or a used original on eBay.

Anyone buy the ones on Amazon, any good?

Check your thrift stores, I found one with the motion plus attachment from goodwill yesterday for $3.64 - another thrift store (independent) had one for $15. Just gotta look

Check your thrift stores, I found one with the motion plus attachment from goodwill yesterday for $3.64 - another thrift store (independent) had one for $15. Just gotta look
Yeah, my Wiimotes are locked up in storage on the other side of the planet and I scored a $50 Black 32GB Wii-U at a yard sale last year with pro controllers, but no Wiimotes. So I've had to look around at some thrift stores here for them and I also ordered some 3rd party ones on Amazon that I haven't tried yet. I'll try them soon though and report back of they're worth a damn.

In my experience, aftermarket controllers are generally hot garbage.

There was a bazillion kagillion Wii's sold, so OEM controllers should be easy to find.

The only aftermarket controllers I would use are going to be officially licensed ones.

Back