Why your stuff arrives DOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably be pretty angry too If I had to move all those by myself.

That was 2 funny I'm still laughing. The dick bounced more boxes off the belt than on it. Great stuff.

What's sad is he would have been done quicker if he took his time and placed the boxes on the belt right the first time. He probably missed like 50% of the boxes, so he had to do nearly 50% more work to get those that fell off back on. Despite the little bit of help he received at the end.

What's sad is he would have been done quicker if he took his time and placed the boxes on the belt right the first time. He probably missed like 50% of the boxes, so he had to do nearly 50% more work to get those that fell off back on. Despite the little bit of help he received at the end.

THIS RIGHT HERE.

This one's clearly defective. Get rid of it and put another one on the job that can do it right. There's only a couple billion to pick from. Surely someone can do the job right.

This one's clearly defective. Get rid of it and put another one on the job that can do it right. There's only a couple billion to pick from. Surely someone can do the job right.

Haha, good point... it's not exactly hard to do correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back