Who makes the best H20 cooled PSU?

Top Nurse

Supreme [H]ardness
Greetings...

Who makes the best water cooled power supplies? Not interested in hearing about why someone might think it is a dumb idea as I already have a nice blow hole to exhaust heat from the case.

you would :p

there are no "good" H2O PSUs
because there are no PSUs designed from the ground up as H2O
or the one I do know of isnt very powerful or good
(and is even less relevant today with a modern board than it was when developed)

but it might serve or your config
whatever that is

How much power do you need? You maybe able to get away with a passive power supply. Other then that the only watercooled power suplly's I can think of were like 250 or 300 watts.

Do you need the H2O cooled or what? I ask because if you just want quiet Antec is releasing a new 500w Phantom that isn't passive like the 350w but is very quiet....IIRC. Just an idea.

[S]nt|Mods said:
Since nobody has answered you yet.... SilentMaxx

I have been using these PSUs since last August, stable 450 watts.

Thanks for the link Dan :) However, I'm not sure that it's going to have enough watts for what I'm doing. Depends on whether it is rated for that wattage at std operating temps.

Spectre said:
Do you need the H2O cooled or what? I ask because if you just want quiet Antec is releasing a new 500w Phantom that isn't passive like the 350w but is very quiet....IIRC. Just an idea.

I want H20 cooled...it's a [H] thing :D

[S]nt|Mods said:
Since nobody has answered you yet.... SilentMaxx

I have been using these PSUs since last August, stable 450 watts.

-Dan
Ha, if it dies, good luck getting a replacement. There was a complaint letter in MaxPC a few months ago, and they still couldn't even contact the company.

Top Nurse said:
I want H20 cooled...it's a [H] thing :D

Well you may have to mod something yourself......now that would be real [H]ard :D

Back