Where to buy Xbox360?

spite

Weaksauce
I dont know about you guys, but I am absolutely fed up with shopping for an Xbox360 Premium system. I dont want to spend $800 on some damn bundle, I just want the system, for $400. Anyone have any ideas?

Target, Walmart, Best Buy, EB Games, Gamestop, Frys, CompUSA, etc.. etc...

I walked into a Target about 2 months ago and saw 10 Premiums sitting out. If you call these stores.. they will lie to you out of spite. Every person I know who called for weeks FINALLY got one when they decided to spend a few hours a saturday and actually drive to stores to see for themselves.

My buddies younger brother got one this week, walkin also .. though I'm not sure which store.

I have looked on the websites of all of those stores, and they claim to only have the "bundles" in stock. So you recommend that I actually leave my house? Yikes.

Right now stock is at a low due to the Korean launch. Have no fear, MS has three shipment dates slated in the next couple weeks.

My advice, call your local Walmart and find out what their expected arrival date is.

theNoid said:
Target, Walmart, Best Buy, EB Games, Gamestop, Frys, CompUSA, etc.. etc...

I walked into a Target about 2 months ago and saw 10 Premiums sitting out. If you call these stores.. they will lie to you out of spite. Every person I know who called for weeks FINALLY got one when they decided to spend a few hours a saturday and actually drive to stores to see for themselves.

My buddies younger brother got one this week, walkin also .. though I'm not sure which store.

That's exactly it, as you just can't get the truth by calling. While the availability of the premiums are all regional(some people are seeing more than others), a day of diligent searching will yield you the fruit you desire. Also, try walking into an EB store if you have one near. The local EB that I always go to is taking orders for just the premium itself without forcing you to buy a bundle. All they require is a $50 deposit and you'll get the next premium that get's shipped in as they have just now caught up with filling all of their "pre-pre-orders."

I see Cores everywhere, and HDD's everywhere locally (Eastern Iowa).

I've seen about a half dozen premiums in the past 2 weeks in Walmarts.
Walmart seems to get shipments in on Wednesdays it seems (at least locally that's the case) Just find out when their shipments come in, and get there shortly after that.

My suggestion is go somewhere locally and put money down on one. About 10 days ago I put $50 down on one of the Premium 360;s at my local Eboutique here in West Virginia (not a bundle :cool: ) and got it yesterday (they HAD told me 1st of April). Putting money down on one seems to grease the wheels of the system, if ya know what I mean!! ;) They've been impossible to find in stock locally, but putting the $$ down got it done. I got sick of looking regularly at all of the local places and trying to track down a Premium online that WASN'T a frickin' bundle.

That's my $.02. Mucho luck,

Mr.Dearthian

Just go to big stores like Wal-mart and Target early in the day when they have fresh stocked shelves, or smaller stores like EB or Gamestop right after their shipments come in (usually early afternoon) and you should have one in less than a week.... Or pre-order from an EB or GS with nobody else on their list currently. Since they get shipments 1 to 3 times a week it shouldn't take long.

Back