Where are all the GTs at $349?

SeaFoam

Supreme [H]ardness
I have seen everyone talking about getting GTs for 349 but i haven't found them for that price anywhere... Anyone know? Especially a BFG...

1. beggars can't be choosers (any brand is good enough at that price, specially those looking for a deal.)
2. froogle.com, pricegrabber.com, pricewatch.com, epinions.com (to some extent)
3. resellerratings.com

a quick google search resulted in adamant.com
reseller ratings shows they have a 3.33 score, so it's your risk.

I didn't say only a BFG, I meant that would be nice to find one at 349 - I don't care what brand it is as long as it OCs well.

outpost.com has the BFG for 350 now and then but thay go fast

I checked outpost earlier and they didn't have the GT, the only GT was the PNY and it was 399...

I'm also waiting for a $350 deal to jump into GT bandwagon.. come on outpost!

Amazingly, the next cheapest price I found that's not a 5-minute deal or whatever is at bestbuy. In my past experience, they are notorious for jacking up prices of computer hardware found much cheaper at ZZ or NE. I got my BFG for about $400.

SeaFoam said:
I have seen everyone talking about getting GTs for 349 but i haven't found them for that price anywhere... Anyone know? Especially a BFG...
Here's the IN STORE thread at the Fry's in Houston. Checked yesterday and they had 20 or 30 in stock.Thread

I thought I saw a GT on outpost a few days ago for 350, not anymore - but if fry's is selling them for 350 now hopefully they will change outpost also. There aren't any Fry's around here so price matching isn't an option :(

To bad I am not in HTown this week, could use another one. In Austin Fry's, it is still $399

darktiger said:
To bad I am not in HTown this week, could use another one. In Austin Fry's, it is still $399
Same here they have the PNY and BFG for $399.99 at the Frys in Irving.

Just got back from Fry's in Houston. The $349 price is good through 10/19.
They still have about 20 left, up on the overstock shelf. They have one on the display shelf in a jacked up box that looks like someone sat on.

yeah i think i'm going with that evga, just read about it today. i still want to know if anyone got it flashed and running at ultra though

no need to flash it, it has 16 pipes already, but over on the guru3d forums someone burned theirs out at 400 mhz core

Usually they are hot deals that go out of stock really fast. I bought mine used on here for $350.

TheGamerZ said:
Got my GT for $280 :rolleyes:

ebay stores = teh win
I got mine for $249, but I had to sell the second BFG 6800GT OC I bought for $350 to get that price (2 @ $299 each, - $50 profit from 1 = $249 4 me). :D

I would never buy a part of of ebay especialy if it was used but thats where I get my monitors witch is differnt

Back