plur

[H]ard|Gawd
Here's mine!

cpuz285.JPG

and...

285mem.JPG

anyone got higher?

All on air too :)

580Mhz FSB (x4 quad) with a 9.9Ghz OC in liquid flourine but its only stable enough to boot in to bios. And I use it with my 9800XT OC'd to 2Ghz core/ 1Ghz memory its so fast that it warps time. So I'm currently writing you from the future. By the time you read this, me & my computer will already be dead.

(sorry its FRIDAY!! and Im feeling goofy! :) )

Originally posted by kleptophobiac
there are people at xtremesystems who have gotten over 300.

Shame they dont post here.

*sits here all by himself and sulks*

Even if you cant beat it... let's see some 1:1 overclocks from 865/875, even from AMD rigs?

I've heard the new DFI Infinity something or other AMD mobo is getting some seriously high overclocks...

Completely stable, I can hit 185 FSB @ 1/1. I can go well past 200mhz, but my AGP starts going haywire, even if I clock down the vid card or change the AGP mult. This is on an MSI KT3 Ultra2 BTW. Once I add a waterblock to my 9800 Pro, we'll see if I can get the stable FSB to go higher.

nice oc plur, thats pretty dam high to be running 1:1. my best is 220 but there are two things holding me back

1. my cpu seems to randomly multi locked when it wasnt before (i think this might be due to some stray artic silver)
2. the samsung 3200 ram i bought is double sided, argh.

Originally posted by chrisf6969
580Mhz FSB (x4 quad) with a 9.9Ghz OC in liquid flourine but its only stable enough to boot in to bios.
What's more impressive than your "overclock" is how you kept the flourine from eating away at all your components long enough to boot into BIOS;)

My highest is 130 FSB x 4, with my crappy PC800 RDRAM.

yeah, flourine is some pretty nasty shit. So electronegative, it set the standard. ;)

Well I just started OCing my CPU. It's my first time and I'm at 235 right now. I'm working my way up to 250 and at 235 my timings are 2-3-2-6. What timings do you think I will have to use to get 250?

mine was 205mhz fsb on a 2400+ athlon xp.

also with 512mb of pc2700 kingston valueram.

stable computers are for losers.

My rig:

2.6C SL6WS
SLK900+80mm 80CFM delta
2*256MB OCZ PC4200
IC7-MAX3
and my uber nice Microsoft Intellimouse v3

I havent seen many 2.6C overclocks ;/

Back