Whats a good monitor for portrait?

bmwphysics

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey there, I am looking for Dell monitor that can do portrait mode has to be at least 1080p and bigger than 21.5.

It will be going on the right side of my U3011 A02 1600p and Crossover 1440p monitors.

Pixel pitch matching is not a huge factor but would be nice, image quality could care less about since it will only be used for browsing the web in portrait mode while gaming and multitasking.

I looked through their website and I am pretty much a lost puppy, if someone could point me to a good match for my needs that would be great Also I don't mind doing refurbished if there is something that matches my needs there, but can do new as well. My budget is around ~$200 give or take. :)

Thanks in advance for any help! :D

It will be hard to find a monitor with a stand that will rotate to portrait for $200. You also probably want IPS since TN viewing angles get a lot worse when they are rotated.

I think you would be good with any IPS that has a stand that allows portrait mode. It would be really hard to find new ones at that price, but I'm not sure about used and refurbished.

So this is U2412m is not working out, it seems too tall in portrait doesn't match the bezels on my U3011 A03.

Any other suggestions? They are having a refurb sale till the 3rd so thought i might try something else.

After all these years the best portrait monitor to pair with a 30" is *STILL* the Dell 2007fp - looks great rotated, stand supports rotation so you don‘t have to buy a stand, bexel is fairly thin, and the PPI and height match up nearly perfectly with the U3011.

Back