What new 360 content did you get after Microsoft's Press Conference?

What new 360 content did you get after Microsoft's Press Conference?

• Total voters

mentok1982

Supreme [H]ardness
Multiple choice is enabled, so select everything you downloaded.

Did any of you have slow downloads? I downloaded my stuff right after the Conference and I
got my Sonic game real fast and then my trailer was done soon after. I got the new Sonic Live
Arcade game and the Mass Effect trailer in HD.

I downloaded Sonic and beat the first zone. Brought back a lot of memories. The chaos emerald stages are as hard as i remember. I didn't download anything else because it was obvious that Live was getting hammered. Took about 15 minutes to download Sonic.

I downloaded the PGR4 and Mass Effect trailers (they looked awesome by the way). I'm also in the process of downloading the Call of Duty 4 trailer, which looks sweet. The web stream last night was garbage, so I can't wait to see it in HD.

On the demo side I'm also downloading both Blue Dragon and Ace Combat 6. I'd download the Sonic and Golden Axe Live Arcade games, but I already have the original Sonic on 3 different mediums, and Golden Axe on one. I've played them to death, so I don't need to get them on Live Arcade. It's fantastic Sega finally got some titles to the Arcade though. They BETTER keep them coming.

im stoked they have a blue dragon demo out. i haven't touched my xbox since 2 nights ago (girlfriend was playing pirates last night, so I had no chance) but I'll be pulling down any trailer they offer.

im stoked they have a blue dragon demo out. i haven't touched my xbox since 2 nights ago (girlfriend was playing pirates last night, so I had no chance) but I'll be pulling down any trailer they offer.

anyone have comments on blue dragon demo yet?

anyone have comments on blue dragon demo yet?

I'm working right now, so I haven't even played it yet. I put it downloading, along with Ace Combat 6, and did put my 360 in the background download power-down mode. Two people I know, who have already played the demo, had different feelings towards it. One liked it, and the other hated it. :)

Blue Dragon intrigues me. I am not usually into RPGs but people seem to be excited about this.
I guess I'll give the demo a shot.

I've grabbed a ton of content already, and I'm really loving the 120GB hard drive on my new elite!!

the blue dragon demo will please fans of any other square game.

to me it's just another pretty RPG, except with characters straight out of dragonball or pokemon. (the main one looks exactly like whatshisface from dbz)

/ace combat on the otherhand, its pants wetting good.

/ace combat on the otherhand, its pants wetting good.

Hahaha, yup. I really enjoyed it. I've had to give up on downloading Blue Dragon, as it kept freezing at 27%. I even deleted the incomplete file, and started from scratch... no luck. I'll probably try again this weekend.

There's some new trailers and another new demo up today. I believe the demo is the new Stuntman game (but I haven't downloaded it yet).

Blue Dragon is amazing. It is more reminiscent of old-school RPG games(pre FF7). It feels like Chrono Trigger meets Final Fantasy 3 meet DBZ.

Downloaded nearly all the HD trailers (minus sports related) and grabbed a good number of the demos. Tried out Ace Combat 6, and cannot wait for the full game to come out. Lost Odyssey looks really amazing. Thinking about grabbing Armageddon in HD when it gets released.

No slowdowns or anything, but this was yesterday around 6pm EST

I played some Sonic last night. I thought there was a buzz saw move, but I guess that was in
a later game. I need to practice more cause I am not use to moving through a world so fast.

I started a new thread for it, but there's some more content up today, including new trailers, and a demo for 2K Sport's "The Bigs."

The Too Human was by far my favorite trailer. I can wait for this game and was hoping it would release this year, but looks like I won't get it until 2008. :(

Back