What is your favorite Race and Class in WoW?

Sky15

2[H]4U
FOr the people who have played it or wating to play. WHich class and Race is your favorite?

I like the Tauren's and I'm a Shaman. I started playing today and I'm almost Lvl 10 Only played about 3 hours or so. I tried all other Races, but I liek the Big Bad Taurens. The Thing I don't ge those why they are Horde, even thoguh it said they be friended the Orks.

It saids they are a peacful race so wouldn't they be friended the Humans or Elfs. Not trhe Orks who are War monngers?

you never played wc3 obviously, the story of why the cows joined the orcs in in there.
i played in the closed stress test a while back, i also played a tauren, a druid. i tried orcs and gnomes as well

they're all fun, IMO

Orcs *used* to be war mongers when they were under influence from some demon guy or something

Is this that Fileplanet final stress test thing?

I think im just going to wait till next week and try for a regular spot in the open beta. Who knows maybe 1 week from now ill be kicking myself REALLY hard for not paying that $8 for the Fileplanet membership.... but well see =)

Elias said:
Can you keep your character once the beta is over?
Yep, it will be moved with your level to an official server, that is if you enter the Pay2play era :p

offical answer:

Will I get to keep my characters from the open beta?

We are still formulating our plans for the characters from the open beta and will provide more information in the near future.

i wasnot planning on playing the open beta...but if i get to transfer characters over I will

I have a level 9 undead warlock. So far they are cool, my pets are fun! I look forward to some of my spells in the future.

It was a really tough call on what class to play. I also wanted to be a mage or a druid.

Back