What is ur favorite BF2 vehicle ?

Brucelee

Gawd
I like the usmc buggy.... that sucker is fast but they should of mounted a rocket launcher to it.

Brucelee said:
I like the usmc buggy.... that sucker is fast but they should of mounted a rocket launcher to it.

What about the backblast?
I love the jets, but as for ground pounding vehicles, nothing beats the M1A1 or T-90!

The APCs! Kicks ass against all infantry, and is much more agile + quick than the tanks.

Gotta agree...APC own3s...
And i only play AT, so at tanks i just shoot the rocket and hop out and kill it with AT and get back to the apc, and against infantry its the best

And i think FAV is same speed as usmc buggy

I don't play vanilla that much anymore but I do love ATV's strap on a C4 and I am ready to roll..

The USMC buggy as well. Only if the turret was 360.

The ATV and Jet Ski are a ton of fun in SF.

J to the mutha fuckin 10 homeboy, J to the mutha fuckin Tennnnnnnnnnn. Either that or the good ole Abrams.

USMC buggy,

Bring that up behind some sand bags on the first spawn on Wake and you rack up about a kill every 5 seconds. If I was USMC I'd retrofit a M19 onto one though, that'd rock out.

Iratus said:
USMC buggy,

Bring that up behind some sand bags on the first spawn on Wake and you rack up about a kill every 5 seconds. If I was USMC I'd retrofit a M19 onto one though, that'd rock out.

yeah that's what im talkin about...road killls!!

I like all the vehicles, except jets. However I find blowing them up to be the most gratifying.

I was playing China Wall recently (only two vehicle entrances into the main compound) and was up on the wall as an engineer. A tank and APC were just outside, wanting to come in, but worried about mines. They were jest below the wall. There's a crate you can step up onto and I dropped 2 mines directly down to where the vehicles were waiting and they blew up. I didn't even know that worked. Most gratifying!

Also, wasting any kind of light vehicle with more than one person in it with AT rocket is a real kick still.

Air: Apache Longbow in Special Forces

Ground: USMC Hummer - The joy of the .50 cal (and it's sound) taking out a chopper is heart-warming. :D

I'll take any Tank or APC against my C4 loaded buggy any freakin time.
*laughs like a madman*

WhyYouLoveMe said:
Ground: USMC Hummer - The joy of the .50 cal (and it's sound) taking out a chopper is heart-warming. :D

The Mec buggy is superior at anti chopper roles. It faster and can turn quicker so you can hunt them or escape easier.

Anyway:

APC FTW!

I used to like the heavy armor and in some maps it is slightly better, but whenever you have goo dpilots roaming the skies it is a death trap. At least with the APC you can haul ass down hills and go under water bridges for protection.

J-Mag said:
The Mec buggy is superior at anti chopper roles. It faster and can turn quicker so you can hunt them or escape easier.

Good luck. You forget the incredibly narrow firing radius and firing while moving is severely less accurate than while idle. The hummer also has more armor than the buggys.

WhyYouLoveMe said:
Good luck. You forget the incredibly narrow firing radius and firing while moving is severely less accurate than while idle. The hummer also has more armor than the buggys.

Narrow firing radius what are you talking about? It's 360 degrees..

Also, I don't care about firing and moving when I am hunting a chopper, because this is a solo op. Trying to coordinate a chopper attakin with a random Pubber is pointless. It is easier solo. I drive then swithc to the F2 position shooot, then repeat.

You said MEC buggy. None of the buggys can fire 360 degrees. The jeeps, hummers and vodniks can fire 360 degrees.

I agree with the co-op pub thing. lol Solo is the way to go to kill a chopper from the ground.

WhyYouLoveMe said:
You said MEC buggy. None of the buggys can fire 360 degrees. The jeeps, hummers and vodniks can fire 360 degrees.

AM I hallucinating now or what?

http://www.totalbf2.com/images.php?img=game/vehicles/images/fav_render.jpg

This buggy has 360 doesn't it? I never notice running out of turrent radius when shooting, maybe it is 270 or something...

Oh yeah also about the extra armor the hummers have. IT is useless against an attack chopper.

J-Mag said:
AM I hallucinating now or what?

http://www.totalbf2.com/images.php?img=game/vehicles/images/fav_render.jpg

This buggy has 360 doesn't it? I never notice running out of turrent radius when shooting, maybe it is 270 or something...

Oh yeah also about the extra armor the hummers have. IT is useless against an attack chopper.
That's the jeep, and yes, they have a 360 degree turning radius on the gun. Everyone is talking about the buggies. The open-wheel roll-cage-for-a-chassis beast which only have about 90 degrees of rotation for the top mounted gun.

My favorite vehicle in most maps is the heli. No preference on which one......I just wish I could get it more often.

As for ground, I'll take anything really....

LunchboX3904 said:
That's the jeep, and yes, they have a 360 degree turning radius on the gun. Everyone is talking about the buggies. The open-wheel roll-cage-for-a-chassis beast which only have about 90 degrees of rotation for the top mounted gun.

Actually it is an FAV buggy... It is what the MEC gets to counter the US buggy... It definately isn't a Jeep for christ's sake!

"FAV is a generic term used for many fast strike buggies made by different manufacturers and used by many armies around the world."

J-Mag said:
Actually it is an FAV buggy... It is what the MEC gets to counter the US buggy... It definately isn't a Jeep for christ's sake!

"FAV is a generic term used for many fast strike buggies made by different manufacturers and used by many armies around the world."

But in BF2 when you're killed by an FAV that is referring to the jeep. When BF2 players say "buggy" they mean the little, fast buggers that are about 2/3 the size of the jeep/FAV. I believe they're called a DPV in BF2.

Back