What is the best s939 PCI-e mobo?

Visable-assassin

I <3 Hybrids
im lookin at changing from my current MSI Neo2 plat BFG 6800GT combo in place for a PCI-e mobo and a 7800gt or gtx series video card.
now DFI has my eye and im wanting to know which one of their mobos is pretty much the best of the bunch? also I do plan on SLIing down the line so a SLI board will be at the top of my list. But do you have to have two video card installed in order for the mobo to work? or no? I can run 1 then buy another when ever?
newegg has many DFI board listed and the last two on their page are close to $200 bucks would these be considered the best of the bunch or should i look else where?
my current cpu a 4200+ x2 will be carried over as will my corsair XMS 3200PRO XL.
i just need the mobo to be stable and oc well and give me the option of going SLI in the future.
help me make the right choice please guys :)
yes ive had the MSI for less than 2 weeks and its pissing me off already..so its gotta go!

dfi sli-dr expert is the best mobo they offer, and the best mobo in my opinion, that anyone offers. :) its what i run, its a little complex in the bios but youll learn and get used to it :D

tskiller said:
dfi sli-dr expert is the best mobo they offer, and the best mobo in my opinion, that anyone offers. :) its what i run, its a little complex in the bios but youll learn and get used to it :D

well i know their BIOS is pretty much everything AND the kitchen sink but im sure the "auto" settings will work for me untill i can sit down for a day and tweak everything.
im trying to catch up with the newer hardware and right now its kickin my ass big time!

Back