what happen to FrozenCpu?

Airbrushkid

2[H]4U
There website is still up and I emailed them but no answer. I remember reading here that they where having troubles. Does anyone know if there still in business?

There website is still up and I emailed them but no answer. I remember reading here that they where having troubles. Does anyone know if there still in business?

No idea. Used them forever but just bought $700 of stuff from performance pcs. I found the site a lot easier to navigate and no issues with the order.

So if you need another site I can recommend performance pcs. Also heard people mention sidewinder.

No idea. Used them forever but just bought $700 of stuff from performance pcs. I found the site a lot easier to navigate and no issues with the order.

So if you need another site I can recommend performance pcs. Also heard people mention sidewinder.

Just ordered a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff from performance pc also. CS worked with we me to change the color scheme of my whole order after they ran out of parts for my previous color scheme.

For waatercooling sidewinder and performance pcs are your two best bets as of now.

Thanks, but I didn't ask about performance pc. And performance pc doesn't everything. I dealt with them before. And the stuff I am trying to buy performance pc and sidewinders don't carry.

Apparently the owner has substance abuse problems. Flipped out one day and trashed the office, while firing some long-time employees for arbitrary reasons.
The entire workforce basically walked out after that. I will never be giving them a dime of my business after this stunt.

Info

Confirmation from owners' wife

Images of damage

Thanks, but I didn't ask about performance pc.

56145456.jpg

Apparently the owner has substance abuse problems. Flipped out one day and trashed the office, while firing some long-time employees for arbitrary reasons.
The entire workforce basically walked out after that. I will never be giving them a dime of my business after this stunt.

Info

Confirmation from owners' wife

Images of damage

Haha read the Facebook comments regarding the wife's statement.

Back