What do you use to store your DVD's ?

AMD T-type

Supreme [H]ardness
Like the questions states.

Mainly for video DVD's
I used to buy black DVD cases all the time and print off custom covers but it bacame too much of a hassle and took up too much space

I just bought a 224 sleeve Fellowes CD/DVD Wallet for $30

AMD T-type said:
Like the questions states.

Mainly for video DVD's
I used to buy black DVD cases all the time and print off custom covers but it bacame too much of a hassle and took up too much space

I just bought a 224 sleeve Fellowes CD/DVD Wallet for $30

Haha...that is exactly what I did.

I got like 100 "free" dvd cases with my spindle and decided to make labels and box covers for all the dvd's I'd be copying...well...laziness got the best of me so I just got a massive binder.

I don't like the way you have to take them out of binders, to me it feels like it would be easier to get scratched. I just buy the 100 packs of slimline cd cases when they go on sale. I simply use the box they come in to hold all 100. Does this make it hard to browse? Yes. But this is temporary until I can get some of these, 75 disc in 12 inches! AND EASY TO BROWSE! :eek:

Tiny said:
I don't like the way you have to take them out of binders, to me it feels like it would be easier to get scratched. I just buy the 100 packs of slimline cd cases when they go on sale. I simply use the box they come in to hold all 100. Does this make it hard to browse? Yes. But this is temporary until I can get some of these, 75 disc in 12 inches! AND EASY TO BROWSE! :eek:

lol, i love how you say you are scared of binders scratching your discs when you just contradicted yourself

how are those sleeves different from sleeves in binders?

AMD T-type said:
lol, i love how you say you are scared of binders scratching your discs when you just contradicted yourself

how are those sleeves different from sleeves in binders?

1.I never said the SLEEVES would scratch the discs, I said I WOULD scratch the discs, because of the angle that you have to pull them out and slide them back in when they are in a binder.

2. I am not afraid of the binder, where did I say that?

3. They are the same material, I never said they were different. I like the ones I linked to since they are easier to look through and don't put ANY pressure points on the disc or artwork at ALL, unlike binders.

Contradiction? Don't think so. :rolleyes:

Back