What Brand of PSU do you have?

PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool 510 Deluxe. :D

I will not settle for cheap or low quality PSUs. I had an Enermax in my secondary rig, but had to part that rig out and sell it due to monetary reasons.

fission

...oh wait you said brand not type, well it has Russian military markings on it that I can't read :(

antec truepower 400w in my main rig and an old, but surprisingly reliable, 300w for my secondary rig

Enermax 470W Noisetaker rock solid psu.....If only the OCZ Powerstream came out first, I would've gotten the 520W instead....It's all bout the adjustable pots!!!! :D

I cheaped out and got a 480w Tt Silent Purepower myself, and now I'm beginning to believe that it's the reason my 6800GT maxes out at 385/1.05 and my SL6WU P4 3.0C maxes out at 3.3 GHz.

Anyone else with my PSU care to comment? Is this PSU really a POS, or is it something else in my system?

In the past two years, I've used Antec, Turbolink, Generic, Fortron, and Enermax. All worked fine, the Antec being the worst surprisingly. The Enermax 431 is what I'm using now. I previously had a Fortron 530, and I see no difference really.

I run two PSUs in my main rig: my trusty 2½ year old Enermax 431w PSU is the main psu powering mobo, graphics card and 4HDs. A 200w HighPower mAtx PSU is secondary and runs 7 hds, optical drives and the fans and lights. Work flawlessly and should aid stability as the load gets shared between two units (plus it was a lot cheaper than having to buy a 600+w quality unit as had the mAtx from an old system).

allied true 400. i read it was approved by amd so bought it :D

its a piece of hardware blessed by the both the egyptian and greek pantheons ! :eek: :cool:

EnderW said:
please edit your long (and ridiculous) sig. 10 lines max.

PSU = PC Power & Cooling Turbo Cool 425 Deluxe

done. ridiculous how so? please reply in pm so we dont clutter up the thread anymore. As you should have done in the first place.

RAIDMAX 420Watt awesome holy crap power supply with an electrifying 13 Amps on the 12+ rail! Came with my case :/
Gonna get a Fortron 530 watt soon.

PC Power & Cooling 510 ATX Standard. Couldn't see paying an extra $20 for a little bit of black paint (the Deluxe).

Back