What are your must have Wii titles

Narius

Limp Gawd
I just wanted to know what everyones most wanted, anticipated Wii titles are?

Must buy for me is:
LOZ: twighlight princess
Super mario bros:brawl
super mario galaxy
red steel

and mabye metroid prime 3 what about you?

Mario Kart
Mario Golf
Mario Tennis
Mario Bros.
Any lightsaber game.
Red Steel.
Possibly SMB:B
Remake of GoldenEye (pipe dream)
Possibly a Mario Party game
Zelda
Wii Sports

Zelda
SSB
Mario Kart
Metroid
Mario
The Square game ? (doesn't sony own part of square?)
Red Steel
Pilot Wings!!!!! (Surppprriiiseeee) hopefully.

Super Mario Galaxy
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Stupid Monkey Ball!!!! Yay!

too bad Mario isn't a launch title. I sure hope Monkey Ball turns up to be!

Metriod
Super Mario Galaxies
Zelda
SMB:B

Maybe Red Steel I don't want to play Time Crisis Wii Edition though.

I have never wanted to buy every game at launch before, but with the Wii, I think I will.

Mario Galaxy
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3
Project HAMMER
Red Steel
WarioWare
ExciteTruck
Super Smash Bros: Brawl
Sonic WildFire

Red Steel wasn't good at E3... at all. :/ It looked like a Xbox game and the calibration was terrible. Other then that ...

SMG
SSBB
LOZ:TP

thats all I'm buying for it at this point. I don't buy Nintendo consoles for third party games.

Smash Brothers
Super Mario Galaxy
Red Steel
Metroid Prime
Zelda
Madden 07
Sonic Wildfire

Trauma Center: Second Opinion (have you all forgotten this!?)
Zelda TP
Metroid
That City crisis game
SSBB
WarioWare
Super Mario Galaxies

Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:TP, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Excitetruck, and WarioWare. Perhaps Red Steel too if they revamp the controls as they said they would.

Super Mario Galaxy
Smash Bros
Zelda:TP
Excitetruck (Anyone know if it's online?)
Warioware
Metroid Prime 3
Disaster: Day of Crisis (If it get's decent reviews)
Red Steel (Depending on how good the revamp is)
Maybe Wii Sports if it's not already a pack in, also depends on how much is included in the final version.

theNoid said:
Red Steel wasn't good at E3... at all. :/ It looked like a Xbox game and the calibration was terrible. Other then that ...

SMG
SSBB
LOZ:TP

thats all I'm buying for it at this point. I don't buy Nintendo consoles for third party games.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/714/714666p1.html
It's being revamped - as far as graphics go, the E3 version was ported from the Gamecube kit a couple weeks before E3 (i.e. those "xbox" graphics were actually gamecube graphics, which is imperssive considering the Gamecube was only 485mhz).

Personally I'm looking forward to about half of the launch titles, and it will probably be the first time i pick up more than 1 or 2 titles at launch, as I have with pretty much every other console I've bought. This one's a must, though:
zelda_revolution.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy

Thats all, it seems to be about the only GAME (keyword game, not tech demo turned into game ala Wii Sports) that actually takes advantage of the Wiimote and not suck. Most of the other games dont seem to take full advantage of the remote, or suck at doing so.

I guess I am also hoping that they do a decent job with the Madden game, that could be fun. Although I am afraid it will be feature poor, and use awkward gestures.

I am still waiting for some creative and intuitive uses of the wiimote in a great game. It took a little while for the DS to take off, but now they are getting incredible games for it. I expect about the same from the Wii.

vortexpud said:
Personally I'm looking forward to about half of the launch titles, and it will probably be the first time i pick up more than 1 or 2 titles at launch, as I have with pretty much every other console I've bought. This one's a must, though:
*snip*

Just making sure, you know that screenshot is fake right? Oh and clock speeds mean crap, the cube was a monster in it's entire design.

Also forgot to mention I'll be getting Super Monkey Ball 3, as the first 2 were quite awesome.

Madden 07
Lightsaber/Swordfighting game
Wii sports

Probably some classics:
Earthbound
Chrono Trigger (never played)
SMB3

tosp said:
This thread gets ressurected because I thought Red Steel looked pretty crappy at E3. My how things improve when they use the Wii kit rather than the Gamecube kit! They still have some ironing out to do, however, particularly with the character renders and the controls.
http://www.nwiizone.com/nintendo-wii/nwii/redsteel-new-images/

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/821/821973/imgs_1.html

IGN has bigger, if a bit blurrier (blown up) versions of those screens. I must say, you're right - there's a definite improvement since the E3 Gamecube-based build. Particle effects, shader effects, higher poly counts, even a bloom (or HDR) style effect - it's lookin prettier!

For single player I will dedicate my time to the new Zelda and then the new mario.

For multiplayer:
Wii Sports, monkey ball and what ever else looks good at launch. (pretty much every thing)

thread from the dead again.... ya i would have to agree with yall on the red steel thing. great stuff... i wish they would include wii sports with the console :p ... i cant wait any longer!!

Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime: Corruption
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Sonic Wildfire
Battalion Wars Wii
(possibly) Metal Slug Anthology

Narius said:
I just wanted to know what everyones most wanted, anticipated Wii titles are?

Must buy for me is:
LOZ: twighlight princess
Super mario bros:brawl
super mario galaxy
red steel

and mabye metroid prime 3 what about you?

that's my list as well.. but i won't be able to buy all of those at once.. so i'll probably get red steel, and smash brothers first.. then the other games later..

Back