What are you nerds playing this weekend?

I've decided to give GTA 4 yet another go. This is the 4th or 5th attempt. I don't even remember why gave up on it each time. I am struggling to get it playing fluently on my rig and that is a known issue but its more likely I have a difficult time focusing to one game. Now is a great time to try it again. I'm finishing up Dragon Age Inquistion and I'm sick of it and there are no multiplayer games that I'm currently enjoying.

After I get some dinner in me going to play Starfield Beer.

Drink beer, play Starfield, see what happens. :D

Which game should I play after NieR: Automata?

The Walking Dead
Final Fantasy X
Spider-Man
Arkham Asylum (Only played a little of Arkham City)
Disco Elysium
Beyond Good and Evil
Ghost of Tsushima
Ocarina of Time
I started Spiderman Remastered and it's really good so far.

Trying to beat Dead island 2 and Armored Core 6 before I jump into starfield

Would he nice if when I make my game Public on Dead island 2 someone would join on pc to help me out never happens though...

New Super Lucky's Tale. Got it on the Steam sale this weekend. Wow - pretty sweet so far. Reminds me a lot of one of the newer Super Mario 3D games (not the "3D World/Land" series), except so far it's easier. Characters all have personality. Graphics are gorgeous yet simple. Some of the music tracks are just beautiful. I can see my kids really liking this one. Only real gripe so far is that it doesn't allow for multiple saves! Boo....

Trepang with a controller

Everquest 2 with a controller works

Lies of P with a Controller

might attempt the Boss in Wo Long again

Baulder gate 3 ....

Friend got it for me, had never played the series before, but figured give it a try, seemed slow at first, but now I am actually sort of craving to play it now that i got a few hours into it..

Played a bit of Azure Dreams. Couldn't get it to rip properly from Linux so it took a bit of doing, but I finally got it working.

Starfield
Cyberpunk 2077
Motorfest
SF6

Might indulge in RE4 DLC and some Trepang game that got bumped up in PC gaming forum.

Halo Infinite
Trepang 2
Wo Long trying to beat the first Boss yet lol I almost got him last week.
Maybe EverQuest 2

Last edited:
FINALLY finished Fear 2 and the expansion, now onto part 3.

I've been playing dead by daylight because I haven't had time to invest in a long single player playthrough.

So far, 3 is alright. It's pretty console-ized compared to 2, but they brought back parallax mapped bullet holes which were lacking from 2.

Well i´ve finished the 2077 dlc.

Tried to get into Starfield again.
Aaand i´ve closed it with alt+f4 at the "docking scene" which is a bland grey in grey on a matt green filter.
After 2077 Starfield really looks drab.

So let´s see how a Baldurs Gate multiclass characters play.
Drizzt Do´Urden anyone?
Could you have spelled "Guenhwyvar" correctly if asked :whistle:

Diablo II: Resurrected. Rolling a whirlwind barb and having a surprising amount of fun.

I dabbled in Last Epoch, CS, Hogwarts Legacy, and the classic Tomb Raiders before settling on DIIR. I haven't gamed in a while, but colder weather has me back at it. I may check out what the classic Doom multiplayer community is up to also, since it's been a while.

Diablo II: Resurrected. Rolling a whirlwind barb and having a surprising amount of fun.

I dabbled in Last Epoch, CS, Hogwarts Legacy, and the classic Tomb Raiders before settling on DIIR. I haven't gamed in a while, but colder weather has me back at it. I may check out what the classic Doom multiplayer community is up to also, since it's been a while.
The magic of Diablo 2 is that I can roll a build I've played dozens of times and still have fun. Resurrected really hit it out of the park.

As for Doom, I imagine that MP community will never die.

Reactions: t1k
like this
I started up Savage Empire the game exits to the Desktop if you don't say a certain word in the text based part it's a primitive copyright protection out into the game. I think it's listed in a book included with the game. I'm looking forward to trying it again have all the magic words on a screenshot from a wiki.

Ass Creed Mirage mostly with an occasional round of SF6. Maybe some side quests in Phantom Liberty.

Wo Long
Trepang 2
Starfield
Utltima Savage Empire now that I know how to play it using security codes.

Most likely some Horizion Zero Dawn and Oxygen Not Included. The latter is such a timesink...

Umm... embarrassingly so :ROFLMAO:
onihours.png

Back