What are the most graphic intensive games coming out?

HardLiner

Gawd
Just curious, what are the most graphic intensive games coming out.... BF4, Witcher 3?

good question, and probably yes, nothing really thar crazy coming out.

Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

I think you mentioned the two that come to mind first. I have an itch to upgrade my GPU, but I look at the games that are coming out and hardly any of them are very demanding, and how many of them actually look very interesting?

So, I ask my self, why upgrade?

Meh, boring times.

GTA V wont be intensive and doesnt have a projected PC release date.

Star Citizen I think will push comps next year going on past history with the developer and interviews.

Witcher 3 ain't coming out till next year?

Doom 4 ain't coming out anytime soon as the project was scrapped and restarted.
We probably won't see Episode 3 or HL3 come out in the next decade.

BF4 will most likely be another console port that will rely heavily on CPU rather than GPU requirements.

Star Citizen might be one to push the boundaries.

I remember the last GTA was demanding in the last gen so it will likely be this time around as well.

Witcher 3 ain't coming out till next year?

Doom 4 ain't coming out anytime soon as the project was scrapped and restarted.
We probably won't see Episode 3 or HL3 come out in the next decade.

BF4 will most likely be another console port that will rely heavily on CPU rather than GPU requirements.

Star Citizen might be one to push the boundaries.

is Orange Box(for HL2EP1,HL2EP2) still worth buying on Steam for 20 bucks ?? what do u suggest ?? :confused:

Solitaire 4K HD Edition. Massive GPUs needed.

Honestly, seems like mostly small incremental improvements. I don't think we'll see anything for a bit that is a leap in graphical technology.

For sandbox games, Just Cause 2, and the Saints Row series are impressive...to me at least. They run very smoothly on current gen hardware as well. That's not taking into account the endless hours of fun either.

Titanfall may also come into play :D

titanfall actually doesn't look all that demanding.
it is also on the source engine.

its going to be f2p if they still continue the crysis series.
but honestly crysis 3 is probably still the most demanding game.

bf4 i guess, even though i doubt its going to be much more demanding than bf3.

bf4 i guess, even though i doubt its going to be much more demanding than bf3.

BF4 does have that 3GB vram recommendation, which probably means it's designed for the Xbone and PS4. I'm not surprised really. More/bigger textures don't really cause much additional GPU load, so they can use a bunch of memory for graphics. BF4 is probably a 3/2 split of the Xbone's rumored to be available to games 5GB. That makes a lot of sense if there's going to be a 32-bit PC version since 32-bit Windows limits the size of a process to 2GB. 2GB for the "CPU" part of the game, use the rest for graphics.

The trends we may say customer specifications have been changed due to new emerging things in the game development.Anyhow thanks for the nice contribution.

Gold Coast Photographer

Last edited:
Star Citizen requires a GTX 460 as a minium and the $3,000 gaming rig that I built in May 2010 uses a GTX 480 ( cutting edge at the time ) so... yeah LOL

Back